Chemical companies must transform their energy supply, processes and products to low carbon, often bio-based as well. Thus ensuring that the industry will also be contributing towards fostering a circular economy.
This issue of transformation towards sustainability entails a great many strategic, financial-economic and operational challenges. However, it also presents opportunities for companies to innovate and distinguish themselves from competitors. Do you have an idea as to how you will engage in this transformation?
Lucas Prat Bertrams. Dorine Helmer.
- Rural Nursing: Concepts, Theory and Practice, Third Edition!
- Sustainable chemical sector is viable | De Ingenieur;
- Position in Brief!
- Sustainability in the Chemical Industry!
- Diversification and specialisation.
All rights reserved. Please see www. Towards low carbon and bio-based There is mounting pressure on the chemical industry from authorities to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and environmental impact, manifest in the Paris Climate Agreement, revisions to the EU Emissions Trading System ETS and national measures.
- Table of contents?
- Sustainable chemical sector is viable.
- Feature: SDGs, the chemicals industry assesses its role?
- How ‘Together for Sustainability’ Drives Supply Chain Sustainability in the Chemical Industry.
- 2025 sustainability goals.
- Acting Out Participant Examples in the Classroom.
- Other sectors!
Transforming towards sustainability presents challenges and opportunities This issue of transformation towards sustainability entails a great many strategic, financial-economic and operational challenges. How PwC can help you We can help you with various aspects of a successful transformation: Drawing up or revising the transformation strategy with objectives, milestones and KPIs. Search in:.
Sustainable Chemical Industry: new materials, bio-aromatics, electrification
Search this blog. Info on Knovel Log in to Knovel. Info on Reaxys Log in to Reaxys. Customer Support Elsevier Support Center. RSS Feed.